1. REMOVE ALL ANIMALS AND BIRDS.
2. Remove all portable equipment.
3. Remove litter and manure from floors and other surfaces.
4. Empty all water and feed containers.
5. Remove all organic contaminants using an effective detergent
such as Multi-Purpose Cleaner diluted at 1:30 Allow to dry
before disinfecting with VIRAL CONTROL SANITISER.
6. Saturate all surfaces with VIRAL CONTROL SANITISER at
a dilution rate of 1:150 using a pressured unit or orchard sprayer.
7. Then ventilate thoroughly before reuse